Don’t try this at home, even if you are wearing a lab coat.
As suggested by its title as a “superacid,” this chlorosulfonic acid is a nasty thing. A superacid is a term used to describe an acid with an acidity level greater than 100 percent pure sulphuric acid – in other words, pretty strong.
Chemistry Flicks has created a series of videos showing the crazy effect of chlorosulfonic acid. In a matter of seconds, the superacid will be munching and oxidizing its way through your lab coat, fruit, toilet roll, smartphone, you name it. In fact, in a similar spirit to now-famous Hydraulic Press Channel, you can also suggest things to get destroyed by the acid in the comments below the video.
Of course, while wearing a lab coat, you're probably only likely to be splashed by acid, not immersed in a pool of it. Still though, probably best to steer clear of chlorosulfonic acid.