Leisure cycling, defined as a pace under 10 mph, burns about 364 calories per hour in a 200-pound person. The same is true for a typical (though probably not Olympic) game of volleyball, or the movement-based, intensive "power" yoga.
28. Volleyball | 364 calories/hour
28. Power yoga | 364 calories/hour
Power yoga, or vinyasa, is a more movement-centered exercise practice than hatha. This article includes more information about the different kinds of yoga and how beginners can get started.
25. Golfing (and carrying your clubs) | 391 calories/hour
If you golf, carry your own clubs around the course, and if you weigh 200 pounds you can expect to burn 391 calories per hour. The same is true of typical downhill skiing and a 3.5-mph walk.
25. Downhill skiing | 391 calories/hour
25. A brisk walk | 391 calories/hour
21. Low-impact aerobics | 455 calories/hour
Low-impact aerobics burn about 455 calories per hour in a 200-pound person. The same is true of a moderate workout on an elliptical machine, weight/resistance training, and softball and baseball.
21. 'Running' on the elliptical | 455 calories/hour
21. Resistance training/weightlifting | 455 calories/hour
21. Baseball/softball | 455 calories/hour
20. Water aerobics | 501 calories/hour