15. Do you have a high level of irresponsibility?
(Psychopaths aren't big on doing the right thing.)
16. Do you fail to accept responsibility for your own actions?
(When you're a psycho, it's always someone else's fault.)
17. Have you had many short-term "marital" relationships?
20th Century Fox
(Psychopaths have an inability to commit to, or repeatedly betray, long-term relationships.)
18. Do you have a history of juvenile delinquency?
(Psychopaths start young.)
19. Have you ever experienced a "revocation of conditional release"?
Rich Pedroncelli/AP Photo
(Even when psychopaths catch a break — like being let out of prison on probation — they tend to screw up.)
20. Do you display "criminal versatility"?
(Psychopaths differ from normal criminals because they don't really care which type of laws they break — they'll break any of them, under the right circumstances.)
How did you do?
If you answered "somewhat" or "definitely" to most of these questions then you might be a psychopath.
If you scored lower than that — breathe easy. You're normal.